100% Complete 100% Complete

The only thing that prevents it from being a full five is that I feel like I've done it so many times before. But the originality of where the secrets were was brilliant.

Still Still

The game is simply amazing in it's own right. Even though it's based on a drunken thought. The Bon Iver/Volcano Choir music is a MAJOR plus to the game.

Carnival Shark Carnival Shark

Honestly, it seems WAY too similar to New York/Miami/Sydney Shark.

New Super Mario Bros Demo New Super Mario Bros Demo

I'm not going to be a jerk about this, but, even for a demo, this is pretty bad. It's not as bad as most people make it out to be, but it's still bad.

Space Invaders (SP) Space Invaders (SP)

There's really no originality. In fact, it's worse than Space Invaders, and by a gigantic margin too, because A.) There's no such thing as "Level 2" in this game, B.) The controls are less easy to adapt to (still fairly easy, but it's not as easy as Space Invaders), and C.) Aside from the shooter, the only thing that moves is a green orb that is really the only thing that makes you lose. It's way too easy to win in this, whereas in Space Invaders, the first level is harder than this game. The only reason I'm giving you two stars is that this game is fairly decent for a first game. (I've seen worse in Judgement).

The Snake Game Flash The Snake Game Flash

It doesn't add anything at all to Snake, and a lot of games with snake have added either good or bad updates, but this is bland. Period.

ElliotYukon responds:

Just shut the FUCK up and play the game.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

I love how some of the endings reference the others. Overall, a very funny, unique game.

Plunge N' Lunge Plunge N' Lunge

In theory, this would be a good game. But it's hard to control the main character, ESPECIALLY out of water.

Creative Kill Chamber Two Creative Kill Chamber Two

Too easy, but an interesting concept done right.

A Simple Snake Game A Simple Snake Game

It's slightly better than every other of the same, but that's because of the medals.